Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas Eve Party @ My Place

It was an enjoyable night I can say... With the right company and ambience, what more could you ask for a Christmas Eve Party? Thanks to mum for permitting me to organise this mini party. Initially, it was to be held at Sheow Pin's place and it was supposed to be Sheow Pin's Christmas Eve Party. So, I blocked that particular date for her event. Unfortunately, the whole plan was cancelled and they proposed to have it at my place instead but due to some complications, it didn't turn out to be a Monashians Christmas Eve Party. Therefore, I decided to give it my own touch and decided to invite my friends right away. I didn't invite many people though. The 18 people who attended were my close friends and my beloved family. Anyway, I am glad it turned out well.. With roast chicken, Malaysian delicacies, Cocktails and Wine served that night, it was really a feastful Christmas Eve. In addition to that, it was my first time organising a Christmas Eve Party and I hope everyone who attended enjoyed themself because I know I enjoyed myself!!! O yeah I was surprised, I got a Camera for Christmas!!! Imagine that!!!! It was given to me to replace the camera I lost during the Langakawi Trip recently. Thanks a lot Ryan!!! Although I have told him before that he can take his time to buy that camera..but nvm... The most important point is that I really appreciate it and thank you for making my Christmas Eve a meaningful one. Whenever I lose something I don't expect it to be returned to me or atleast not that soon but you really surprised me.. :) and thanks to everyone who brought those delicious food and made this party a successful one...Thanks to hammy for the bowl of nuggets.. I can't have enough of those, for some weird reasons... All in all it was a great night and below are some of the great moments I managed to capture... Once again MERRY CHRISTMAS and A HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!!


The dining table before it was filled with food..It was a potluck party.. The more guests arrived the more we had to eat..

The early birds... (from the left) Brandon, Karam,Jason,Dear,Lynnet and Simon



Brandon and his mini twin.. hehehe

Why do people think of cakes when they come to potluck parties? The white one is a Xmas Log cake from aunt and the other is a Green Tea Cake from Lynnett.. We had another cake from Jason Yap which was a Chocolate Cake. So we had 3 cakes that night..!!! Hahahah..



Karam enjoying the meal...



Simon's dreaming a White Christmas with his partner...



Then more came... My family members , Jac and Hoong Pheng



Hoong Pheng, Ryan and Galvin... Doesn't this look more like a Chinese New Year open house to you??? Hahahah... We Malaysian-ised our Christmas party , I guess...




Too wrong to be true.. "Parental guidance is required to view this picture for underaged children".. Hahahhha.. O yeah.. that's Bernard (In white) and Cheong Leong (In Blue)...


The latest to arrive, Penny. But later is better than never, right? :)

Thanks to those who managed to make it, it really meant a lot to me.. :)
*
**
******
**
*
Christina Dear
Ryan Loh
Brandon
Karamdeep
Lynnett
Simon
Jason Yap
Galvin
Cheong Leong
Bernard
Kristine
Jacqueline
Penny
and my beloved family...
***
***
***

Have a Blessed New Year~!

A Sweet Christmas Memory of DominicVick's~

No comments: