Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, December 26, 2008

Eve of Christmas Eve @ KL Lookout Point.

Oneday, my kor @ pet bro sms-ed me to ask me whether I was free on the 24th or the 25th.. I told him I won't be free on either days as I will be having my christmas eve party at home.. So he asked me again whether I was free on the 23rd... Then after checking my schedule, I found out that I was free for the day. So I replied him that I will be free on that date and he replied me back saying that he will take me somewhere special to celebrate Christmas but didn't want to reveal the location. I was puzzled to where he will bring me.. Of course I didn't think of the worst thing that could happen to me because I trust him .. but I was still wondering where on earth will he bring me to for a Christmas Dinner?

So on the 23rd he drove me to some place far away from KL. It took us approximately 45 minutes to reach the place and later did I realise how special that place was. It was actually a dining area with restaurants overlooking the city of Kuala Lumpur and it was called KL Lookout Point. It reminded me of the Victoria Peak( correct me if I am wrong) I visited when I was in Hong Kong few years back. The difference was Victoria Peak didn't have any restaurants while KL Lookout Point had. However, to our dismay the place was fully packed! So it took us a while before we found a carpark spot.. He took me to a Western Food restaurant.. The food was just average to me( "special sizzling chicken" for myself and "BBQ sizzling chicken" for him) but the view was breath-taking and I will never forget my experience of celebrating Christmas in this special place. Thanks a lot kor for the great company, dinner and not to forget the Zara Shirt you got me for Christmas.. The only thing I can say here is that I truly appreciate the care and guidance you have given to me and I hope to treat you back someday when I start to work or when I am able to. :-).. Anyway, below are some of the pictures I managed to take during my stay there...




The restaurant




Hahaha... whoelse other than my kor..


I look tired in this picture.. Actually I was very sleepy that night as I had a vigorous workout at the gym during the day..



For the finale.. The view of KL city... Priceless!



Another Post by DominicVick~

No comments: