Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Happy 20th Birthday Alicia




I would like to take this opportunity to wish this friend of mine a HAPPY BIRTHDAY.. Alicia Ng/Ling. Also known as the FFK queen or to put it in lay man's terms, " A person who doesn't turn up for most of the outings".. It has been 2 1/2 years by now since we first met and became friends.. and despite being the annoying FFK queen she was and the FFK queen she will always be.. She was also the one whom I told my personal stuffs to when I was in college.. She was a good listener and most of the time she gave good advises.. Anyway, put the "not turning up for outings" aside... all in all it was a great experience knowing you.. Friends forever... Ahemzz..

Back to the main topic.. I was invited to celebrate her birthday @ Italiannies, The Curve on the 22nd of December which was her birthday as well.. Then we proceeded to Laundry for a casual drink.. It was a great night and I am glad she enjoyed it..!


Specially dedicated to you by DominicVick~

No comments: