Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, December 21, 2008

I baked for the first time!!!!

The title says it all.. I hate baking..! I dislike baking..! I am against baking..! BUT I baked for the first time in my life!! Hahaha.. how ironic.. This year I thought of doing something different as I have decided to bake cookies for my guests whom will be attending my Christmas Eve Party this coming Wednesday. I consider it as a christmas gift for everyone who will be attending my party. The amount of effort I have put into making these cookies will justify how precious these cookies argh.. *Over exaggerating- as usual*.. I don't really like baking because the amount of washing that you have to do is abundant as compared to cooking.. Even now.. Or should I say, ESPECIALLY NOW.. I am officially staying away from baking cookies.. I spent 3-4 hours baking these cookies and I only managed to sleep at 4 am in the morning.. Hahahah.. Talk about enthusiasm..! but the whole process was really fun!!! Anyway, I wouldn't want to talk much about it, so enjoy the pictures below... O yeah, it's Chocolate Almond Cookies.. :) Despite baking for the first time, the outcome was above satisfactory... Mum said " Not bad for a first timer!"..

The preparation of the cookie dough...

I know what you are thinking... same here :P

The greased baking trays.


At this point they looked like chocolates..


And now they don't...


Into the oven they go.. Hahahaa..

THE OUTCOME????!!!

Hahaha.. you have to attend my Christmas Eve Party to find out..
**
Till then..
*****
Merry Christmas..
********

Another Post by DominicVick~

No comments: