Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Happy 18th Birthday to My Girl~

Chronology of events~14/12/2008~


What's a birthday without a birthday cake? :)


Isn't she cute? Hehehehe


Birthday girl making a wish... " I wish for world peace... I wish to be a supermodel soon...etc.. etc.. etc.." Hehehehhehe.. *Just playing a fool* ^^


OO yeah, we had our dinner at Purple Cane Tea House, The Gardens... Clockwise from the left: Simon, Chee Kien, Me and Dear...


Someone had to take a picture of the other monkey right? Hahaha.. The pink monkey @ my crazy friend~ Lynnett..




Don't we compliment each other in this picture?? Hehehehe


After the birthday dinner, we took a couple of pics at the Centre Court of Mid Valley.. Chee Kien was forced to take this picture after few attempts of trying to escape..



Pink Monkey will never miss the opportunity to take a picture.. Aren't they cute?? Two best friends taking a picture together.. Okay.. Lynnett don't 'kembang' if you are reading this..


Then It was our turn.. Hmmm.. No comments.. Hahhahha




Then after that we went to Starbucks.. Thanks to CK for the drink! and then... It was Camwhoring session once again..





Camwhore 1 : Pink Monkey..




Camwhore 2 : Me of course!!! I can't believe I am saying this.. but.. what the heck...



All in all it was a great night!! My girl enjoyed herself and I am glad she did.. It has been 2 1/2 years now.. and after tonight, I felt something very different about her today.. I felt that I want to be there to protect her fragile soul and bring nothing but happiness to her..It's not that I didn't want to protect her and bring happiness to her before this.. It's just that the feeling was slightly different tonight.. Maybe more Intense.. I really don't want to hurt her and I hope I won't do it in near future.. I just hope I won't.... Once again... Happy Birthday Dear!!! You are 18 now.. It's time to be mature and start to think for yourself.. I mean I won't be there with you all the time but I am watching your back all the time,guiding you through the journey of your life.. No matter what happens.. I just want you to know that my love for you throughout these years have been true and sincere..


With Love,

<3

DominicVick~



No comments: