Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, December 15, 2008

Blog Update ~ New fresh look of my blog's thumbnails

Well, in this entry I won't be writing much but I would like to introduce to you guys the latest thumbnails I have created to spice up my blog. The old ones were great but they just didn't suit my blog that well.. Therefore, I have created a new line of thumbnails with more categories this time. I realised that the thumbnails before this were too limited and it didn't represent some of the entries I have posted. With greater diversity in categories, now I am able to categorise them accordingly without any doubt.

VICK'S VIEWS

My views on life and anything under the sun!!!!
.
.
.
.

GADGET FREAK

As you guys know, I am a gadget freak and I will spend hours at places such as Low Yat Plaza browsing through the latest gadgets and gizmos. Under this category I will be talking about them.


UNIVERSITY LIFE

Basically, it's about my life in University. I will be talking about the sad and happy moments I had in University and the crazy things I will do during lectures and etc.. Something I will be talking more often about after my Summer Breaks when my University re-opens.
.

NIGHTLIFE AND LIFESTYLE
Outings,Vacations and Clubbing experiences will be discussed under this category.. Hahaha.. O yeah, I will also be introducing great places to dine out if I come upon good ones...

.

.

.

SOUND AND MUSIC

Latest news on the music industry and my picks for the month..

.

.
.

VICK'S FRIENDS

Gossips and everything about my friends.. Hmm.. As long as you are my friend, you'll be under this category.. :)

.

.

NATURE AND BIOLOGY

Something I will work on in future.. Maybe once in a while I will discuss something regarding my field of study which I would like to share it with you guys whom are reading...
.

Anyway, I would like to have your feedback and comments about the new thumbnails.. I will appreciate it much if you guys could drop a comment or two if you happen to visit my blog.. Have a great time and take care!!!!

Another post by DominicVick~

No comments: