Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Primary School Reunion

On 29/12/2008, I attended a reunion lunch with my primary schoolmates from SK Jalan Air Panas. Imagine after 8 years of not seeing each other and then there we were again after 8 years having lunch together. It was really a memorable day as I was able to meet up with my friends back in the olden days.. I still remember when I was in primary school, we used to get crazy over Digimon battles, PS1, Scratch and Win games@ Tikam, Board games, Fish Satay and interactive games such as "Kala Jengking"/"Kejar-Kejar" and etc... I remember the funny moments I had such as Digimon fighting with Ernest, Kavia and Lian Michael... Played "Kejar-Kejar" with Pei Gee with me holding a broom while she was holding a long ruler.. Made Yvonne cry and felt really bad about it... Sat at the pondok with Poh Chin Hong and Eric to have a group study.. Fought with a kid until his mum came to confront me ( I was dead scared that time).. and many many more.. Awwww.. those sweet memories....

Anyway back to the lunch, we had at Marco's Pizza Place, Bangsar Village. The guys got macho-er and the girls were prettier.. Hahaha.. Not being a pervert here, but I was really excited to see them. Danny Gan( My ex-classmate) was the organiser and everyone enjoyed themselves and we kept updating each other with our current status and what course we are currently doing now. Faces that I didn't expect to see that day(to name a few) were Simerdeep( The smart and friendly girl who had good handwriting), Ernest Yong ( The dragon boy cum gadget kid), Angela, Komathi, Shak and many more... Not to forget friends whom I do keep in touch occassionally such as Jackie, Frank and Cheong Leong.. and also unimates now with Wai Loon and Yvonne Liew... I have tonnes of pictures to share with you guys and I don't know why I have acquired the habit of not writing too much in my blog. Perhaps, I am getting lazier or I think I just want the pictures to do the explaining. No matter what the reason is, It was a memorable day and I hope to share it with you guys.. !

This is where we had our lunch.. * Ignore the suspicious looking guy there* LOLx


Jackie, Frank, Wai Loon


Group Picture




(From the Left) Pei Ying, Soo Yan, Me, Devinder and Komathi.



Now with Jackie (White) and Yvonne (Blue) in the picture.



Angela (Black/Pink) in the picture



(Clockwise) Me, Adrienne, Wai Loon and Jackie.


OTHER GROUP PICTURES...



Danny (4th From the Left)- First Shot..



Second Shot with Noisy-Funny Yvonne..



Third Shot with Pei Ying.. * when will this be over? *



Fourth Shot with Devinder before she left * My jaws are killing me!! *




( First Row ) Soo Yan , Suet Yee and Mei Ling. (Second Row) Angela, Frank, Jackie and Wai Loon.



Shakirin and Farah.. Both so pink!!.. :)


Simerdeep.. :)


Danny the organiser.. *Acting Cool~*


Another Post by DominicVick~

No comments: