Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, February 19, 2009

American Idol Group 1 Outcome..

So the performances for Group 1 was over and the results are out. I am not surprised with the outcome but am not sad about it too. America has chosen the right contestants to advance to the next round. However, after watching yesterday's performances I have to give credits to Tatiana DelToro.. She really surprised me as I thought she was just a bag of drama but turned out to be a good singer after all.. However, there were also dissapointments from Stevie Wright. I had high expectations on her but her performance last night was a far cry from what she had done during hollywood week. Tatiana being the drama queen had a moment to be herself *As usual* when Danny Gokey was announced the contestant to advance to the next round while she was not. I don't think the road will end for her just like that. I have a strong feeling that the judges will insert her into the "wild card" week were she will be summoned back to perform again. Anyway congratulations to ALEXIS GRACE, MICHAEL SARVER and DANNY GOKEY. I can't to watch Group 2 next week where there will be a whole new lot of drama going on with Norman Gentle in the scene.



And yes to people out there.. Especially to Mei Jean and Jonathan.. I have pierced my ear..Boohoo!!! "BIG DEAL"!!!! *Swt*



And I am lovin' it !!! Hahahahahaha..

Another post by DominicVick~

No comments: