Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Where is Viper and Razor?

Hahaha.. Viper and Razor are 3 months old now and how much they have grown eversince. Viper is bigger than Razor though.. Maybe Viper is a big eater compared to Razor. Few days back,I found out that Viper started to shed skin. I was worried that there is something wrong with it and I went to the aquarium shop to ask whether it is normal for it to shed off skin. Fortunately, the aquarium shop owner said it was normal and it is an indicator that she is growing. Viper is a very naughty tortoise, yesterday I was looking at the aquarium and was surprised to see only one tortoise in the tank and I panicked for a moment there. So I searched around the table to see whether she has climbed out. Later did I know that she dropped into the back filter of the aquarium. Thank god I found that little rascal .. Hahaha.. Razor on the hand is the "Mr cool guy".. he is slow but not too slow... he is quiet but not that quiet.. Haha.. but he is more approachable, he won't run away when you feed him.. These tortoises have been my companion when I am alone at home and since mum do not allow me to keep puppies, this is the best 4 legged pet I could think of.. You Rox tortoises!!! Hahaha.. will update on their growth progress again soon...

Razor being secretive at one corner.


The forever active Viper.


Hahaha.. kids playing in their playground..


Razor : I am climbing up to take a nap.. What about you, Viper?
Viper : Nah, I will just stay here and swim.. I like the attention given by our owner.. XD
Another post by DominicVick~

No comments: