Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Vick's Pick for January '09

Hi everyone, in this post I will be featuring another song for the month. This month I am featuring Taylor Swift 's Love Story. I like this song as the tune is catchy and the song brings a whole new breath to country music as it is not your typical country song where it makes you think of cowboys and deserts. This song is straightforward where it tells the story of Romeo and Juliet and how they have overcomed obstacles to be together. Like the silly things we do for love when we were young like how she penned in her song " We were both young when I first saw you".Vocal-wise, she managed to bring the song well although her vocals were not strong but not all singers with strong vocals can bring a song well. It also depends on what kind of song he/she is singing. Therefore, my comments for this song is simple; It's catchy, it's trendy and it's easy to listen. I was shocked to see how many times I replayed this song on my ipod.. 365 times and still counting.. For some weird reasons, I play this song everytime I workout at the gym which expains why it is 365 times.. Hahahaha.. I bet you'll like this song too if you listen to it. Country song is not bad at all.. Don't let the media influence you.. They never have much things to say about country singers .. Don't let them choose what you listen to, you choose what you want to listen ! Other great country singers ; Carrie Underwood, Kellie Pickler , Martina Bride and Rascal Flatts.





Another post by DominicVick~

1 comment:

Sara said...

LOVE THIS SONG TO BITS :D