Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Transformation of my private space

Okay guys, as promised I will be posting some pictures of my new room... The room I have been working hard on.... Actually I thought of inserting the pictures of the new tv panel in my hall too but then I decided not to. I just wanna share this excitement and joy with you guys.. I hope you won't misinterpret in other ways. I am into interior designing , so tell me what you think of my ideas, if you can?...Since I can't study it as a course, I will have to make it as my pass time hobby.. Once again Happy Chinese New Year .. A New Year signifies a New beginning.. And what does a new room signifies? I wonder... What I have learnt throughout the process of renovating my house is that if you work really hard to achieve something, you will appreciate the fruits of your labour more than if it is given to you just like that.. In other words, Work hard to achieve your goal and don't be a dreamer..

BEFORE....






AFTER...










Another post by Dominicvick~

1 comment:

Ras said...

is amazing!!i love your designing~xD
i just passing by and read it :P if u free do come visit sometimes ya :) hope you can post more of ur design too!!