Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Happy Chinese New Year 2009

Sorry for not updating this blog for ages.. Okay.. It has only been 2 weeks since I wrote my last entry but I seriously I have been very busy .. and I fell sick for two times in a month due to the stress.Good news is, Its all over!! Done with !! Hasta La Vista work!!! Hahaha.. Mum and I are quite satisfied with the end results of our hard labour.. So, first day of chinese new year like any other years before it will be paying a visit to grandma's [also a place where I get most of my ang paus ( Red packets which signifies good luck) ] and off we went to the Buddhist Vihara to pay homage to the Buddha and offering of robe to the monk. It has been a routine of me and my mum's since a few years back. I find the first day of Chinese New Year a very meaningful day as it is not only about collecting ang paus but also a day to perform one's religious duties. Then came the second day of Chinese New Year where mum had an open house, I only invited 4 of my friends whom I believe can make it for the open house and true enough all 4 of them turned up. The best thing was Michelle, Karam and me were reunited once again and I really miss those days we had during Biology classes back in our college days. Ryan and Steven came too.. Thanks for making it a meaningful day for me,guys.. :) Then came the third day when we went visiting other relatives.. Hahaha.. and today is the fourth day, and here I am updating my blog.. Fortunately, I ample time to do so.. Enjoy the pictures below and once again I would like to wish all of you a Happy Chinese New Year and may the year of the Ox brings you peace and good health..


FIRST DAY OF CHINESE NEW YEAR " CHO-YAT"

Beloved granny and me


Mum and aunt and Cousin with granny..


Me, my eldest aunt and my cousins...


Then it was time to take a picture of all the grandchildren.


My beloved aunt Patricia..


and this is her daughther..


Me Love me mummy.. Hahhahaha


Another aunt of mine.. I respect her for being such a strong-willed person.


Hehehee... Mum and son camwhoring again??!!


First day of CNY @ Flying Chillies, The Gardens









SECOND DAY OF CHINESE NEW YEAR " CHO-YEE"

My old pal, Michelle.. We call her Jokay/Paris Hilton's maid and etc..
Really miss those day when we used to argue and played racing at the HELP's car park.. Sshhh..

Karam delivered back from Canberra... Miss this guy too.. The person whom I usually talk to when I have something to share regardless of good and bad news.. 7 years of friendship!

3 good friends REUNITED !!!


Camwhoring session organised by Michelle Jokay..

The Cheerful Santa(Quoted from Mich).... Karamdeep...


The ever so poser.. Me.. Hahaha.. XD


The ever so itchified... Michelle..


She would have burnt her hair if she went closer to the lamp.. Hahaha

Friends forever.. Now and always...

Hahaha.. my gym bud @ Mr Cow.. Luckily someone wasn't sleeping.. Oh wait, he did actually !!

Mr Steven.. I am so not going to miss your voice when University starts.. coz u are going to annoy me like hell..Hahahahaa.. ;)


Gong Xi Fa Cai from DominicVick~

No comments: