Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, January 15, 2009

How busy can someone be before CNY?

Well... One can be hell of a busy!! That's all I can say. Hahaha.. As you guys know, I have been busy painting the house and doing lotsa house chores lately. Can't be helped..as mum is busy working and the only person who can help her is me since I am the only child. So people out there, don't have the misinterpretation that being the only child and the only son is a bed of roses. However, I always try not to complain about the amount of commitment I have towards my family. I believe it is my duty to help lessen my mum's burden, nothing so special about it. As a matter of fact, it is the duty of all the sons and daughthers around the world..

I have been juggling between my personal and work schedule. Most of the time my work schedule will come first then followed by my personal schedule. So it's all paint and housework before going to the gym in the late evenings. Thank god I have a break today.. I am going to Genting Highlands in about 2 hours time.. Whee~! Sitting back and looking at the walls I have painted, I can't help but to feel proud. It's an achievement, like what Ryan said. Hopefully all my hard work will pay off for this coming Chinese New Year. Other preparations for Chinese New Year have been behind schedule. Atleast I have bought my New Year clothing and stuffs EXCEPT a pair of shoes.. Hahaha... and not to forget the festive cookies and delights, those are yet to be bought. Hmm.. mandarin oranges ... No.. haven't... Argghhh basically I have been too absorbed with my painting that I have forgotten about other things.. Nevermind, there's still a week left to go.. I can manage it, I hope.

Oo yeah, on the 13th was my aunt's 50th birthday. This year I have decided to get her something very special, something that will remind her of her nephew wherever she goes. I got her a watch and I engraved something behind it. She was surprised to receive the gift and the look on her face when she found out that it was a watch was priceless! Once again, Happy Birthday aunt and I wish you a smooth sailing year ahead of you. One more thing before I forget, after gym the other day, Ryan and I went to Winter Warmers to have a special drink. He told me it was a special drink which one cannot find in the menu. It was a cocktail concoction made with fruit punch and a dash of liquor. It tasted great! Hahaha.. this fellow has been my gym buddy and we have been going to the gym together quite frequently. One thing I have to admit, he is a great pal and I am really happy to have met such a cool guy!



The fruit cocktail we had


That's all from me now... Do catch my next post; the end result of the hustle and bustle! Hahaha.. Till then, I wish you all great days ahead !

DominicVick~

No comments: