Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Updates on painting and Renovations..

As stated before, I have been busy with painting and house stuffs for the coming Chinese New Year. It has been 3.5 years since we had our last renovation or made any changes in the house. I am quite excited though. Yesterday, the designer sent me the artist's impression of my upcoming room,my living hall and the extra cabinet for the store room. For my room, it's the addition of a tv panel and a display unit. Very excited about it too..My collection of cars will be well kept in the display unit and not to forget my trophies too..* atleast I don't have to wipe them every week * hehehe..Well it didn't come easily though, I had to withdraw my own savings to pay for it and it is also the reason why I ended up painting rather than someonelse doing it for me. Not to forget mum's aid both financially and contributing her time to help me out in the painting jobs... Nothing come easily and you have to work hard for it. Fortunately, I look at it from a good point of view and I rather work hard for it than getting it just like that..Atleast I will appreciate it more. I have also stated before that I hated painting and I still do....Argghhh.. shoot the stench of thinner... Although I painted the kitchen alone and spent almost 9 hours there, I still hated painting.. Had a slight fatigue back then because I was working non-stop for 5 hours!!..What took me so long? It's because I had to climb up and down the cabinets to paint the top part and the small gaps in between.*Like a monkey* BUT I was satisfied with the outcome and it is quite rewarding when I look at it once in a while... Next destination, mum's room and the guest room... Painting again :S.. How much I dread thee~!



The kitchen looks so cheerful now.. Hopefully mum will cook even more delicious food with such a cheerful environment.. :)


An artist's impression of my room (minus the bed) hahaha... Just a simple design but I am loving it.. :)



Another post by DominicVick~

No comments: