Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Fish Leong's Latest Album... " Fall In Love and Songs"

*Sigh of relieve*.. Thank god it's out at last!! This will be Fish Leong's 10th album and I can't wait to get my hands on it... I have been collecting her albums since dunno when and I am very proud of her that she has finally made it to her 10th album which also mean that she has been in the business for 10 years + now... Bravo Fish Leong!!! Okay, I admit I am a 'banana'- a person whom don't understand mandarin and from time to time I don't really understand what she is singing due to my low proficiency in the language * don't laugh, I'll bite* but I do like her songs because most of her ballads are soothing and I do take the effort to find out what she is singing and most of the lyrics in her songs are very meaningful. She is known as the ballad queen and I don't find it hard to understand why.. The
good news is that her latest album " Fall In Love and Songs" will be out on the
16th of January.. That's like less than a month from now...
I can't wait.. I just can't... Hahahahahaha..

Fall In Love and Songs - Fish Leong
Another Post by DominicVick~

No comments: