Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, January 1, 2009

The best of 2008..



BEST EXPERIENCES OF 2008....
*********************************************************************************
1. Worked in Expro Group and learnt lots of stuffs about the working world.

2. Met great colleagues as well who helped me throughout my working days there such as Alie, Ivy and Daisy.

3. Got straight As for my A Levels.

4. Managed to qualify myself to attend the interview by Sime Darby Group. I made it to the final round. Although I didn't get the scholarship but I was happy to be given the chance to attend the interview. It was the experience that counts the most.

5. Bought myself a laptop, camera and psp using my own salary. Atleast I can proudly claim that I bought them myself.

6. Got an entry into Monash University. Met great friends such as Galvin and Steven.

7. Got a Samsung OMNIA for birthday.

8. Had 4 different celebrations with 4 different groups of people. Outta 4, 1 was a surprise party.

9. Met a special friend and kor.

10. Went to Langkawi and had a great time there.

11. Got satisfactory results for my first term.

12. Got another surprise for Christmas from Ryan. Thanks..


MY MUSIC PICK for 2008...
*********************************************************************************
1. Bleeding Love - Leona Lewis.
2. Better in time - Leona Lewis.
3. Damaged - Danity Kane
4. Say( All I need) - One Republic
5. 4 minutes - Madonna and Justin Timberlake
6. Viva La Vida - Coldplay
7. Best Days of Your Life - Kellie Pickler
8. Don’t You Know You’re Beautiful - Kellie Pickler
9. Just A Dream - Carrie Underwood
10. Crush - David Archuletha
11. Angel - Natasha Bedingfield
12. Pocket Full of Sunshine - Natasha Bedingfield
13. I will be there with you - Katharine McPhee
14. Won’t go home without you - Maroon 5
15. Love Story - Taylor Swift
16. Womaniser - Britney Spears
17. Circus - Britney Spears
18. Dance Like There’s No Tomorrow -Paula Abdul
19. Low - Flo Rida
20. Wind Up - Kat Deluna
21. Disturbia - Rihanna
22. Leavin’ -
Jesse McCartney
23. Apologise - One Republic
24. I'm Yours - Jason Mraz
25. Last Name - Carrie Underwood
26. If I Never See Your Face Again - Maroon 5 ft. Rihanna
27. No Air - Jordin Sparks and Chris Brown

OTHER STUFFS OF 2008 ....
*********************************************************************************
1. Lost my Camera in LCCT but it has been replaced.

2. Depression for a week.

3. Frustrating working environment with monkeys working around you.

4. Many failures in the attempts I have made.

5. Internal conflicts occassionally.

LESSONS LEARNT FROM 2008 ....
*********************************************************************************
1. Focus .. Focus and stay focused all the way..

2. Don't be blinded by stuffs that you like...

3. Sincerity never rules but practicality does..

4. Spend my money more wisely..

5. Friends come and go and to be more firm with them to avoid being taken for granted of...

6. Failure only makes you stronger..

7. Treasure people who loves you a lot..

8. Be cool and patient when handling with conflicts and dilemma..

9. Changes are good and we should think out of the box and not be restricted..

10. Be more sensitive towards others.. Writing about others in your blog and start blasting them with words will bring bad effects and I have seen the effects of it.. and fyi.. I didn't do it but I saw the effects because someone did it..


Another post by DominicVick ~

No comments: