Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Stuffs for 2009




9 RESOLUTIONS FOR 2009




1. I want to get in touch with my religious side. I think am losing touch of it due to my tight schedule. I should be visiting viharas more often where I will be able to find my inner peace through meditation.

2. Do well in my exams.. I need to get good grades to maintain my scholarship.

3. Be a more firm person, don't easily give in. Try not to be a yes man or too obliged.

4. Ear piercing perhaps? I wanted to do this a long time ago.. Hmm.. will I do it this year?? We'll see..

5. Make new friends and find TRUE friends.

6. Be a more active blogger. I hope my blog won't be neglected when my break ends.

7. Be a more calm and tolerant person. Trying to be a better role model.

8. Treat my loved ones better. Especially my MUM and people special to me.

9. Have a great year ahead.. Avoid making mistakes and making right choices.. and last but not least, have the greatest 21st birthday party ever!!!


NEXT POST... Recap on the best moments of 2008 .. !


Another post by DominicVick~

No comments: